Check out Legal Advocacy Videos from our Partners
- Bard, “Gregory Mingo Pardoned in One of Andrew Cuomo’s Last Acts as Governor of New York State, with Support from Bard-CUNY Clemency Team”
- The City, “Ailing Inmate Pins Clemency Hopes on Cuomo” [Update September 2021 – Ulysses Boyd, featured in this article, was granted clemency by Governor Cuomo!]
- Gothamist, “Interviews With Five Aging NY State Prisoners Hoping For Freedom: ‘Who I Am Now Is Not Who I Was”
- Buzzfeed, “This Man Says Inmates At His Prison Are Getting No Medical Care For COVID-19”
- Gothamist, “Incarcerated New Yorkers Ask Governor Cuomo For Clemency”
- Buzzfeed, “How Do You Social Distance In Prison? You Don’t. You Get COVID.”
Our video sentencing mitigation collaboration with the Legal Aid Society NYC was also featured in the New York Times, “Lights, Camera, Criminal Defense: Lawyers Pick Up Cameras to Aid Clients“.